Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Earl Grey Tea Cookie

As promised, this was one of my backlogged posts.

I have been thinking about making some tea cookies lately. And given the rainy weather for this Snake year, I have been craving for something to soothe and calm the rain away. Then I realised that I have been leaving the earl grey tea which I bought from Korea sometime back untouched. When I opened the packaging of the earl grey tea, I was greeted with sweet smelling earl grey tea leaves. And I remembered I did see this similar cookie recipe before.

Given my new toy that would allow me to have nicely squared cookies, I thought I might as well give it a try :)



Recipe (adapted from Wee Love Baking and Food).


I absolutely love how prettily squared these earl grey beauties are :)

Since this month's challenge for Alphabakes is letter E, I will be linking this post to The More Than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, both co-hosts of Alphabakes challenge.

1 comment:

Baking Addict said...

These look amazing! I've made them previously and always get compliments for them. I want your cookie mould - where did you get it from? Thanks for entering AlphaBakes!